Despite the Fintech revolution, the car finance sector remains completely archaic. This £500B market is one of the largest consumer markets in Europe.
With a major shift underway in consumer behaviour, Carmoola has developed a game changing product. We are a direct to consumer digital car finance lender that utilises a proprietary technology stack to deliver a game changing consumer experience.
- Get a budget in 60 seconds and finance a used car in minutes utilising open banking,
- credit and vehicle data.
- Pay for the car online with a virtual card, or at any dealership with Apple / Google Pay.
- Save money with better value finance and get a discount for going green.
- Get flexibility to manage your plan in-app
With an experienced founding and management team, who have over 40 years experience in consumer lending and have worked together in fast growth businesses before, Carmoola is well positioned to scale the business quickly.
Carmoola has raised over £25M and is backed by some great Fintech angels and VC investors including : Venture Friends, Clocktower Ventures, InMotion Ventures (Part of Jaguar Land Rover) and BCI.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be :
- Running the paid digital marketing budget on Facebook and Google
- Optimising customers to credit check passed in the funnel
- Reviewing and analyzing the data, looking for opportunities to improve, optimise and grow
- Reducing cost of customer acquisition
You’ll want to be our Digital Marketing Specialist because :
- You have expert knowledge of Paid Digital marketing channels
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’re willing to get your hands dirty to make an instant impact
- You’re ready to do the best work of your life
- You’re highly organised, analytical and data driven
- You’re looking for an environment where you can exercise your grit, dynamism, and problem solving skills
- Carmoola is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer, we welcome others who share in that value with us
Our ideal Digital Marketing Specialist will have :
- A proven track record of building sophisticated digital marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of delivering reduction in CAC over a long period of time
- Worked with Branch (mobile attribution and deep linking platform)
- Worked in a mobile app environment
- Lived working experience within a startup environment
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
What’s in it for you?
- Be an expert within the scope of your role, with incredible growth and development potential
- £60k – £85K dependent on experience
- Stock Options, we want you to share in the success that we are building together
- Modern office space in bustling Kings Cross, with all the expected Startup Mod Cons
- 25 days Holiday (+Bank Holidays)
- The opportunity to learn fast, amongst like minded peers
Thank you for reading, and we can’t wait to hear from you.