DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Are you our next secret sauce? FOND is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help support our rapidly growing DTC channel. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to wear lots of impactful hats. We’re a small team, and every role is significant. If you have experience in the CPG space and you’re ready to support our vision for growth, we want to talk to you!
WHAT WILL I DO AS THE DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER?
Here are just some of the things you will do in this role:
- Help develop and manage department KPIs.
- Manage and coordinate FOND’s digital marketing campaign components to support local, regional and company-wide sales.
- Analyze and synthesize data to help drive overall sales and marketing strategies
- Support the Director of Marketing in defining and optimizing FOND’s Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) online sales strategy and audience hierarchy.
- Oversee agency vendors, providing project management support
- Support digital content review and provide recommendations to improve messaging and overall product presence.
- Collaborate with sales, product, engineering, operations and other company stakeholders to communicate the larger digital marketing strategy based on market trends, customer feedback, and industry landscape.
- Collaborate and engage with other areas within the marketing department (creative advertising, media, publicity, research, multicultural, data, research, partnerships, etc.) to ensure that digital extensions are fully integrated into campaigns.
- Acts as a project manager for website-specific needs such as updating certifications and making CRO updates, ensuring developers meet promised timelines.
YOU’LL BE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business Administration or communications, or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with demonstrated expanded responsibility within a digital marketing organization.
- A highly collaborative nature with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated examples of strong strategic, analytical, organizational and presentation skills
- Experience designing and implementing robust digital journeys, leveraging a wide range of digital marketing channels.
- Are a self-starter who thrives in the remote work environment
- The ability to manage multiple priorities (AKA – wear a few different hats) and work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work through ambiguity with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A high degree of comfort with complex reporting and measurement of performance; able to gain insights through analysis; experience driving demand and revenue with data.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME, REMOTE
- Employee discount (and free broth!)
- Flexible schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift minimum – CST
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some travel required
- Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s (bachelor’s in marketing or related field preferred)
- Marketing: 5-7 years (preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 5-7 years (preferred)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO HELLO@FONDBONEBROTH.COM
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org