Dear Fearless AF Marketing wizard,
If you’ve been searching through countless lifeless job listings on Seek…
Almost slipping into a deep coma from the “We’re looking for a highly experienced Marketing Strategist… blah blah blah” job adverts…
And you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing digital agency in the country…
Then this will be the most important job listing you ever read.
Firstly… stop what you’re doing and watch this – https://youtu.be/OPdKs9NM380
Okay lets continue…
We are a full-service digital marketing agency that is growing FAST!
For the last three years, we’ve been ranked as the fastest-growing digital agency…
And the 17th fastest growing company in the country by The Australian Financial Review…
We’re a world-class herd of digital strategists, direct response marketers, designers, growth hackers and developers, banded together to help you reach your growth goals.
And this is just one of the reasons we’ve been named as one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK in Australia & New Zealand by AFR and one of the Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia by Anthill Magazine.
Look, the list goes on and on…because we’ve seriously won more awards than you can shake a stick at…
You will be working directly with a portfolio of clients managing the communication and identifying improvements of their SEO and pay-per-click campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads).
Our team of specialists will build and manage the clients campaigns, allowing you to focus on diving deeper into each account to strategise how we can achieve even more ROI for the client. With our team of specialists at your disposal, we’re looking for an analytical mind that is results driven and dedicated to seeing their clients dominate their market.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for the portfolio of online marketing clients, building a positive relationship as the representative for the company.
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities for your clients to scale their brand.
- Prepare monthly reports (with the super cool software we use) and make recommendations for ongoing improvements with the rest of the team.
- Analyse analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilise conversion rate optimisation tactics to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
- Educate clients on our SEO and PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & YouTube Ads) strategy and tactics.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience with the ability to turn a negative into a positive.
The juicy benefits:
- Generous salary & uncapped commission – we want Australia’s best talent and reward as such.
- Extensive training and full support – we take training very seriously and will provide you with the industry’s very best training, giving you the knowledge and confidence needed for greatness.
- Amazing growth prospects and upward mobility in our fast-paced agency.
- INSANE events – You name it and we’ve probably done it.
- Company trips away – such as glamping, Bali & Thailand.
- Two days work from home – because sometimes you just want to wear your comfy pants and slippers.
- Jawdropping headquarters in South Yarra (just off Chapel St.) is close to cafes and public transport.
Our dream candidate:
- 1-2 years of agency experience in a similar role – not a must!
- Well rounded knowledge and passion of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC (Google AdWords, Facebook), Conversion Rate Optimisation and Growth Hacking.
- A hunger for learning and enhancing your existing skills.
- Confident in up-selling and retaining clients.
- Highly organised and process-driven.
- Exceptional customer service is KEY!
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified is a PLUS.
King Kong are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We embrace, support and celebrate the differences.
We move at a lightning pace! Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t been invited via email to complete an interview kit within 5 business days after submitting your application, unfortunately you haven’t been successful this time around!