Eco-Business is looking for a passionate and motivated digital marketing executive based in the Philippines, Malaysia and India to join our headquarters in Singapore, which produces a wide range of content and thought leadership events throughout the region.
If you believe in making a positive impact on the environment and society by telling engaging stories through the medium of social media and digital marketing platforms to inspire action among businesses and corporates, we want you.
You will be exposed to the media and sustainability industry, and develop digital marketing skills as well as, plan and execute strategic marketing campaign within a dynamic, independent media organisation focused on achieving impact across Asia Pacific.
Established in 2009, Eco-Business is an independent media and business intelligence company dedicated to sustainable development and ESG performance. (www.eco-business.com)
We publish high-quality, trusted news and views in multimedia formats on business and policy developments around the world with a sustainability and ESG-focused lens. Our platform features more than a decade-long archive of information on sustainable development issues in the region and globally.
Its content is categorised and searchable by the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and core sustainability topics, and it also provides a key platform for individuals and organisations to publish jobs, events, press releases, and research.
We provide research and consulting on wide-ranging issues which create strategic value for our partners and clients. We also own and create thought-leadership platforms which inform policymaking, improve business practices and foster collaboration among different sectors.
Over the past decade, our stories and initiatives have gained international recognition and won multiple regional and international awards. We are guided by the sole objective of generating positive impact for society and the environment.
Eco-Business is headquartered in Singapore, with a presence in Manila, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Zurich, New York, and correspondents in major cities across the world.
Our partners include the world’s biggest brands, Fortune 500 companies, MNCs, governments, multilateral institutions, civil society organisations, and philanthropic foundations that are aligned with our values and mission.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Marketing Team across different functional areas
- Help conceptualise and execute social media strategy to grow EB’s online and social media presence.
- Craft, design and post social media content onto company social media accounts
- Monitor, analyse and optimise performance of social media campaigns and platforms
- Conduct research and data compilation in preparation for marketing campaigns
- Update weekly digital marketing analytics and campaign reports for team meetings.
- Assist in events and marketing support to the events team
- Assist in content and marketing support to Editorial team
Experience & Attributes:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Understanding of, and passion for, sustainability
- Excellent communication and writing skills with
- Strong English language proficiency (reading and writing)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and digital content creation tools
- To have organisation and planning skills so that all campaigns run efficiently
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to learn and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Driven self-starter and able to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Marketing and design creativity and flair
- Savviness with social media platforms, branding and email marketing would be favoured
- This role is open to those who are in the Philippines, Malaysia and India
Only those with the required experience will be shortlisted for interviews. All shortlisted applicants will be required to do a writing test. Immediate availability is favourable.
Full-time, part-time and contract basis and based in the Philippines, Malaysia and India will be considered.
To apply, please send an email with the role as the subject line, covering letter, CV, and links to samples of your work to Monique Armstrong, Operations and HR Manager at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!