Varda Partners is a privately-held online marketing and sales firm. We utilize digital marketing, deep data analytics, proven business optimization strategies and enhanced sales strategies to increase sales and profitability for our wholly-owned business lines and those of our partners. Our depth of experience in these areas enables us to structure performance-based relationships with our partner companies so that we win when they win.
We are an early stage growth company founded and led by experienced digital marketing and sales executives. Working at Varda, you will have direct access to senior leadership in a positive, collaborative and fun team environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include medical/dental benefits, 401(k) with employer contribution and more.
As a member of the marketing team, you will:
• Work closely with stakeholders to create and deliver email campaigns to promote products multiple times a day
• Ensure emails go out accurately, on schedule, and on-brand
• Assist in writing and editing email content
• Coordinate and collaborate with graphic designers to improve appearance of emails
• Create and execute social media content on main social platforms
• Execute weekly SMS campaigns that follow regulatory guidelines
• Proactively identify marketing opportunities where possible
• Aid additional digital marketing efforts
Desired skills and experience:
• Familiarity with Email Service Platforms (ESPs)
• Basic knowledge of HTML
• Excellent QA ability and attention to detail
• Strong time management skills; have the ability to multitask and prioritize duties
• Possess high level of digital (web) proficiency
• Ability to work under pressure/tight deadlines and deliver high-quality work product consistently
• Ability to communicate effectively about work product updates, timelines, additional resources needed, and ideas
• Ability to identify and address operational and process issues
• Working knowledge of deliverability, email analytics, CAN-SPAM, triggered campaigns, and overall email best practices
In general, we look for people to join our team who are self-driven, smart, persistent, creative, dependable, and eager to grow in responsibility. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. Perhaps most importantly, we want people who are passionate about being successful.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org